Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Proud moments

Our school has a reading program called Accelerated Reader. I'm sure your school has the same program. You read a book, you take a test, you get points. Jacob this last quarter earned 71 points. He was the only one in his class that earned that many points. Let's just say he was pretty proud of himself. I love moments like this, where my kids earn "proud moments" He came home walking with a new strut. We are very proud of him. A shout out to Evan as well. He earned 10 points and was able to run in the Gauntlet Run...where they run in a line through the halls. He worked so hard to earn that 10 point goal. Sure do love my boys!

2 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Way to go, Jacob and Evan!

The Next Dave Barry said...

My boys hate AR. They read the books but refuse to take the tests. What's up with that. Andrew's AR goal is only 15. I can't imagine trying to get 50 points much less 71. Way to go Jacob.