Monday, August 22, 2011

zoo

With 70 degree weather I couldn't pass up the chance to take the kids to the zoo one last time before school starts. It was fun and packed as always. We saw some animals that we haven't seen for awhile and then the usual giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, we skipped the monkeys and gorillas this time..{i have a secret fear of monkeys and gorillas..for some reason i think they're going to attack me! even through a thick piece of glass! I remember one time when I was younger a gorilla stuck his tongue out at me! true story...freaked me out!} anyways...the kids always have fun and we walk and walk and walk, so it wears them out, which is nice. we love riding the short train ride through the Australian Adventure and getting a treat. Today we enjoyed some yummy Ben and Jerry's ice cream, go figure...it was Jacob's idea! love that boy. thanks zoo for keeping us entertained...now on to the next adventure..SCHOOL!

No comments: