I love this child! Evan likes to make me go crazy! Sometimes I get so frustrated with him that the only thing that makes me feel better is to go up to him and pin him down and tickle him and yell at him.... "STOP MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!" He is SO addicted to the Ps3. I don't know what he would do with out it. He is only allowed to play on t/th/sat. And on those days, he has to have his chores and homework done and his room has to be clean. He's home from school at 3:40 and he's ready to play by 4:00. He works that hard to get what he wants. He doesn't even need to be asked. Evan makes me laugh by his random questions. At dinner one night he asked Ben.."Dad?? are you the captain of the sea?" another time he was doing his trash chore and came up to me and asked "mom?? can I give a monkey a shower?" Goofball!
For the longest time he thought his full name was Evan Tennessee! its really Evan Timothy. Ha! He loves Sadie and any baby that he sees. He loves making Sadie fly in the air like an airplane. He loves picking her up out of her bed when she wakes. He has such a tender heart. He will always have a very special place in my heart. He has taught me how to be more patient and how to laugh at frustration. I can't believe he's going to be 7 on sunday! dude, stop growing up so fast!
Monday, April 4, 2011
Evan
I love this child! Evan likes to make me go crazy! Sometimes I get so frustrated with him that the only thing that makes me feel better is to go up to him and pin him down and tickle him and yell at him.... "STOP MAKING ME GO CRAZY!!" He is SO addicted to the Ps3. I don't know what he would do with out it. He is only allowed to play on t/th/sat. And on those days, he has to have his chores and homework done and his room has to be clean. He's home from school at 3:40 and he's ready to play by 4:00. He works that hard to get what he wants. He doesn't even need to be asked. Evan makes me laugh by his random questions. At dinner one night he asked Ben.."Dad?? are you the captain of the sea?" another time he was doing his trash chore and came up to me and asked "mom?? can I give a monkey a shower?" Goofball!
For the longest time he thought his full name was Evan Tennessee! its really Evan Timothy. Ha! He loves Sadie and any baby that he sees. He loves making Sadie fly in the air like an airplane. He loves picking her up out of her bed when she wakes. He has such a tender heart. He will always have a very special place in my heart. He has taught me how to be more patient and how to laugh at frustration. I can't believe he's going to be 7 on sunday! dude, stop growing up so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anthony is 7 tomorrow and he is also addicted to the ps3. It's scary how good he is at video games. I wonder what we were both doing while we were pregnant together to have two boys turn out as gamers?
Post a Comment