As I've been thinking a lot about this last year I can't help but smile and feel so blessed. We have had a great year. We've watched some great movies, went to places we've never been before, we made new friends, strengthened friendships that we have, planted and ate food from our garden, made homemade ice cream for the first time, we became addicted to videogames, we went to weddings, we felt joy in our hearts as we've watched Sadie learn the aspects of life, we went on motorcycle rides, laughed at each other, sang new songs, grew a little taller {well atleast the children did} but among all of these treasured moments, my favorite and what I feel is most important, we grew to love each other more. How can I complain? I am one lucky lady.
Friday, December 31, 2010
2010
As I've been thinking a lot about this last year I can't help but smile and feel so blessed. We have had a great year. We've watched some great movies, went to places we've never been before, we made new friends, strengthened friendships that we have, planted and ate food from our garden, made homemade ice cream for the first time, we became addicted to videogames, we went to weddings, we felt joy in our hearts as we've watched Sadie learn the aspects of life, we went on motorcycle rides, laughed at each other, sang new songs, grew a little taller {well atleast the children did} but among all of these treasured moments, my favorite and what I feel is most important, we grew to love each other more. How can I complain? I am one lucky lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the picture!!
Post a Comment