to start off, i'd like to make it clear that I do not enjoy taking pictures in my kitchen. we have this horrible florescent light and when I take pictures in there they turn out yellow, like pee. so with that shout out...we made delicious carmel apples this last week. Fall is so yummy. Carmel apples, apple crisp, apple pie, soup, apple cider, pumpkin...everything! I hope you're enjoying this fall as much as I am!

ps...if you're going to make carmel apples, (which I suggest you must) fuji apples are the best! and melt some milk chocolate to drizzle over your candied goodness!
crush up some oreos too and twix and toffee bits....yum!
4 comments:
I read about taking pictures indoors. The best thing you can do to avoid the yellow is turn off all lights in the room and get some sunlight in. Trying not to use the flash. I don't know if your kitchen has many windows, or how sunny it is there. In Vegas it is ridiculously sunny (which I absolutely love!!!) so it works pretty well. In Oregon, it would never work! By the way, your pictures look great- and photoshop can help fix it if the pics are too dark in the natural light.
YUMMMM! Those look so tasty! Maybe that'll be our next adventure :) I'm thinking Carmel Apples for Game Day!
William Sonoma eat your heart out! Those look great.
Yum...totally want to do that.
Post a Comment