Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What next?

Jacob came home from school awhile back asking if he could get a "squishie" "a what" I replyed. I had to google it just so I could figure out what the heck he was talking about. I think they're adorable. I think it's wonderful too that they only cost. 25cents. 50 cents at BestBuy{always thought they were over priced!} And, they just happily-happen to be at the Mall. So, when I need to run to the mall, guess what they're reward is for doing a good job. cute- little-25cent-squishies!
{sorry about the blurry picture}
Now, the thing at school are these babies....Silly Bandz. unfortunately they cost more than 25 cents. I don't quite understand them either. they're shaped into different animals, or cars, or instruments, but you can't tell that when you're wearing them! but, to make my child happy, we bought some. Jacob wanting these things has made me think about some of the things I wanted that the kids- at- school had. and here is a couple things that I came up with.....