Friday, April 30, 2010

Oh how I love Costco....

but these ginormous, gargantuan{yes, i had to look up how to spell that word} humongous, carts are killin' me! I know I'm short, i've known for some time now and i've learned to love being short. BUT, pushing these carts, I feel lets just say, short. The handlebar is eye level and I belong in the club with the older people who have shrunk over time. but, I will continue to push these carts because I LOVE costco! it makes me happy. oh and the triple berry ice cream sundae makes me happy too!

2 comments:

Katidid said...

Love Costco too, and I totally agree about pushing the carts. I always look forward to going to the whole sale store when the husband is with me, then he can Push the cart :)!

Beth said...

I love Costco too - in fact we almost go once a week just to eat lunch (it's cheap, ya know??!!) And, those sundaes are the BOMB and we always buy asparagas & FF milk too!!! :) We must be friends!