Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sisters

ellie loves sadie. she can't keep her hands off her {which really drives me nuts sometimes} but its really sweet to see sadie smiling at her, even though ellie's plugging her nose! and, I don't think they look anything alike....that's kind of fun. I love having these little girls in my life. I am so so so excited to do girly things with them!

3 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

What a cute sisters picture! I agree that they don't look too much alike. Isn't it amazing how different our children can be from one another? And the smotheringness must be a 3-almost4 year old thing! We have that problem too. :) It is great to know they love their baby!

Tiffany Winters said...

How cute! How can you say that they don't look anything alike? Your kids all look so much alike. Sadie and Ellie already look like they will be best friends!

Katrina said...

I don't think they look very alike either, but both are definitely cute!

And wow, totally holy snaps! Least it's not buttons! ;)