Tuesday, October 27, 2009

candy corn goodness

This tree lives in our neighborhood. I Love you tree. You make me smile and feel all warm inside when I see you. I love your color of leaves, it reminds me of candy corn {which by the way I can't stand} I love you and will cherish these last few days before your beautiful orange and red leaves start to fall to the ground. When I pass by you on a walk I will pick up one of your beautiful leaves and stick it close to my heart, for I love your leaves. I will be sad when they are gone and all you will be is a bare tree that will soon bare the burden of cold snow...I love you tree.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

I LOVE the autumn leaves, too, and always tend to pick out my favorite trees around town. There's one on the way to the church that I've enjoyed watching. Its leaves are all yellow.

My Three Sons said...

And one day someone somewhere will curse the leaves as they are raking them up......

Jenny G said...

That is beautiful. I just read somewhere that you can dry your leaf out (flat in a magazine), then give it a couple coats of mod podge and it lasts forever...dear to your heart.

Beth said...

First of all, haven't seen those colors in a LONG LONG time. No such colors in AZ. And, second of all, you don't like candy corn???