Thursday, July 16, 2009

doctor's appt.

ellie had her 3 year checkup this last week. This was her first time going to the doctor since we moved here to Ohio. This was a new doctor too. {we haven't had the best of luck with doctors here in lovely ohio} Her doctor walks in and my first thought was..{oh she's cute..I like her } she looked at ellie and started asking me.."how tall are you? how tall is your husband? what about your father? etc...." once I explained all that..she was like, "well that explains everything." {yeah, i'm glad we got that settled.} Ellie weighed in at a Woppin' 24 pounds!! I love this little girl.

5 comments:

Jenny G said...

I'm glad your doctor didn't just tell you to feed her more pop and candy. Sally weighed in at 19 lb. 12 oz. at one year...

The Hojnackes said...

The picture of Ellie and Ben is so cute that I almost cried! (but maybe that is just because I'm pregnant)

Beth said...

Cute pics!!!!! And, um... about your "news" - YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! You sure make cute ones :)

Sarah Beck said...

I love Ellie's big brown eyes, they make up for her height/weight :)

TPlayer said...

Woohoo, I found you!