Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is this Doctor a keeper? Evan's doctor asked him at his Kindergarten checkup if "he wipes his butt after he goes poop." yeah. I think we'll keep this doctor.

5 comments:

Jenny G said...

Is this the same doctor that recommends skipping out on pop and sugary foods for 24 hours?

Katrina said...

Awesome!

Lara said...

Ha, that is too funny!! When we went for Jack's kindergarten check up, the doc asked him what he eats the most...Jack said doughnuts. I felt like a winner of a mother.

John. Shiloam. Skyler. Casey. Courtney. Saylor said...

Emily,

(Sorry it's not a happy post...didn't know how else to reach you.) I don't have your email, but I thought you'd like to know that Angela Liljenquist Weimer passed away...you can view my blog or go to the obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/DeseretNews/Obituaries.asp?page=lifestory&personid=126665739

John. Shiloam. Skyler. Casey. Courtney. Saylor said...

Can I have your email & contact info? ~Shiloam