cute little Jacob! {he had just turned two}
I tell myself, and Ben too, that I will never have short hair again. I love having long hair!
I started growing out my hair when we moved to Lawrence, for Ben to attend KU. I don't really remember why I started growing my hair out, but I'm glad I did. For those of you who don't know this, I have always had short hair, always, through highschool, my mission, college.....short hair. It was much easier for me to do, considering I have really thick hair! But, short hair is history! we'll see what happens when I'm 60 years old, I will probably have short hair. But until then...I am going to enjoy it! especially while it strangles me at night while I'm sleeping, and when it plugs our shower drain, and when we find it in our dinner!....
i must be bored, or something....
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
short hair? never AGAIN!!!
cute little Jacob! {he had just turned two}
I tell myself, and Ben too, that I will never have short hair again. I love having long hair!
I started growing out my hair when we moved to Lawrence, for Ben to attend KU. I don't really remember why I started growing my hair out, but I'm glad I did. For those of you who don't know this, I have always had short hair, always, through highschool, my mission, college.....short hair. It was much easier for me to do, considering I have really thick hair! But, short hair is history! we'll see what happens when I'm 60 years old, I will probably have short hair. But until then...I am going to enjoy it! especially while it strangles me at night while I'm sleeping, and when it plugs our shower drain, and when we find it in our dinner!....
i must be bored, or something....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, Jacob is SO cute!!! And ps I do like your short hair too:)
I remember one of our first Sunday's in Lawrence. We sat behind you and I was going to ask you where you got your haircut, because I hate finding someone who can do a good job cutting short hair. I really like your hair in that picture but I also really like your thick, long, beautiful hair.
Really, it's your face that's cute... because I look at this picture and think "OOOH, I loooove her hair!" You can wear your hair however you want. It's your face that's cute... :)
Didn't know you with the short hair, but it is way cute. LOVE your long, curly hair, too!
Digging out of the snow?
Enjoy--we've had NONE!
I agree with Beth it doesn't matter what length your hair is, you look great no matter what. ALthough when I meet you and the last time I saw you, you had the Short hair and that is how I remembered you until I saw you're blog for the first time and then I had to do a double take to make sure it was you!!
Hope you are having a great day.
I LOVE your hair short! It's how I remember you. (It's hard to believe you are a mommy with three kids though).
Post a Comment