Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ben has a hard time smiling for pictures....don't know why! is it that painful? okay, I guess this one will do! sheesh! the finished project...5 hours later!!

3 comments:

Katidid said...

The picture of Eli in her Tutu is so cute! You're puzzle tradition at New Year's is a Great idea, we may have to try that one next year--we are really lame, Bryan and I haven't rung in the new year since 2005.

Beth said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUTE pics.. I'm glad you had a fun holiday and I too loooooved the picture of the tutu girl :) So cute and so familiar to me!! And, the puzzle idea... you people are smart. I like it. I tried to suffer through a movie to keep my eyelids up :) I made it though, gosh darn it!

Katrina said...

Great Christmas pics. Ellie's hair is getting so long! Love the tutu. None of those in this house!
Holy Cow--you did a 1000 piece puzzle in 5 hours! I LOVE puzzles. When I start doing them, I can't stop until they are done. Kevin HATES puzzles. He's no fun. I get into kicks doing puzzles and can't stop, then when I stop I don't dare start again--thus, I haven't done puzzles since Sam was old enough to reach any table he wants and ruin it all. Sigh. Someday! A few years ago, Kevi made the mistake of buying me a puzzle for my birthday. I quickly did that one and any others we had in the house, then bought all the puzzles I liked and did those, too. Within about 2 months I did 30-40 puzzles! Crazy.
Happy New Year!