Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{out for a walk...checking out what other campers are eating for dinner} {Jacob's Power Ranger move...guess what he's going to be for halloween!} {Roasting marshmallows for smores!! check out Evan's face!! He just realized he burnt his!!} {MY favorite part of camping! going to bed, but not really going to bed, because you don't really sleep when you go camping, because it's stinkin cold, and because the ground is pretty stinkin hard!} but the kids slept great, Ellie was even humming in her sleep! {tomorrow, Part two...}

7 comments:

Tiffany Winters said...

I love Evan's face. That' is precious! Did you get him another marshmallow?

Beth said...

WOW. That is gooooorgeous! I don't get to see leaves/tree colors like that around here. Looks so beautiful. And, Evan's face... made me laugh out loud .. HILARIOUS. I liked how Ellie seems to be in la-la land even though hers is lookin' like charcoal too!! ha ha ha ha ha :)

Becky said...

I have to say the best part is checking out what the other campers were eating for dinner. You are soooooo like your daddy! HA great pictures looks like an amazing trip can't wait for tomorrows

Patti said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures! BEAUTIFUL kids! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to see more.

Becky said...

ok so where's part 2??? slacker!! love you anyway!

Katidid said...

What a fun and beautiful vacation spot, hey can we come along next year? Thanks so much for including me on your blog list. Its so good to hear from you and see your family--your kids are sooo cute. I love your long hair, but I must admit when I first saw your blog picture I thought I'd gone to the wrong place. Keep Smiling and Keep in touch,

Katrina said...

Yay! I'm back on being able to see your blog! ;)
Cute pictures, fun trip, awesome autumn, loving pumpkin, too!
T-minus 11 days to NYC again!