Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ellie belly

Here's my cute little girl, outside with a bag of captain crunch cereal, just happy. um, yeah, she gets her way, most of the time. Ben tells me that I spoil her. I don't agree. I just tell him right back, "you can't spoil a child!!" I do have to buckle down at times when she screams bloody murder off the top of her lungs because Evan took something away from her and oh dear, can she scream!!! but I love her, love her, love her!! couple of side notes:
  • 4 weeks until Jacob is done with school......then on to 1st GRADE!!!!
  • 3 weeks until Ben and I get to go to Cleveland to find a home!!! The plan. Monday Cheesecake factory for dinner, Tuesday, Cheesecake Factory, Wednesday, cheesecake factory,.....do you get the point. I should throw in PF Changs somewhere in there...oh and finding a home!
  • less than 2 months until we MOVE to Cleveland....scared.
  • less than 2 months until our lives change!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

moving IS scary! but so exciting! you will love it up here. SO GREEN, and beautiful. i hope you're still planning on crashing here on your way up in June!