Tuesday, April 15, 2008


3 comments:

Becky said...

Hey you and the girls look cute! Happy Birthday boys! I can't believe how big they are getting. Way too cute too. Watch out you're going to have girls banging down your door before you know it!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday to the little guys! Your kids are so cute!
I keep meaning to tell you and never seem to remember that as soon as we got tickets to Wicked (which is next week!), I bought the soundtrack. It's a good one.
You'll be next on the list of who to bring cookies, as I'm always looking to get rid of them instead of eat them! Gonna try those peanut butter ones, but with a little chocolate surprise in the middle. The Jacques Torres CC cookie is really yummy! ;)

Beth said...

Every time I see a picture of you I think SHE DOES NOT LOOK OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE ONE KID - LET ALONE THREE!!!!! You still look like a young pup. How lucky you are ! AND how stinking cute you are! :)