OH honey... You were a pedicure virgin??!! Well, I am SO GLAD you got to experience it. It is TOTALLY worth it and makes you feel pretty, even if it's just cute toes. :)
I'm with you on the whole weirdness of other people touching my feet, but I'm sure it was all worth it! What a cute picture of you!!I'm so glad you were able to capture a picture of those silly boys!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
OH honey... You were a pedicure virgin??!! Well, I am SO GLAD you got to experience it. It is TOTALLY worth it and makes you feel pretty, even if it's just cute toes. :)
I'm with you on the whole weirdness of other people touching my feet, but I'm sure it was all worth it! What a cute picture of you!!
I'm so glad you were able to capture a picture of those silly boys!
Post a Comment