I wonder where Jacob gets his love of cheesecake from....????? And I love his handwriting. I bet you the teacher was laughing so hard to herself when she saw him write that!
Cute, cute! I'm going to Luke's school to help celebrate their 100th day of first grade today! Whoohoo! Nice 'writing', too! I'm SURE it was only an ACCIDENT! Ha!
Too cute. I love all of these little insights into your kids world. LOVE Jacob's homework.. laughed out loud at that one! Now.. that leaves mommy & daddy... BRING IT ON!!!! :) :) :)
LOVE IT! Amarisa talks about the boys everyday. maybe you guys should skip Ohio and just move to Germany with us! ;) I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. What fun personalities they have.
5 comments:
I wonder where Jacob gets his love of cheesecake from....????? And I love his handwriting. I bet you the teacher was laughing so hard to herself when she saw him write that!
mmmmmmm I love cheesecake to!!!! Jacobs homework was very entertaining thanks for posting it! I love how your blog looks. How the heck do you do that?
Cute, cute! I'm going to Luke's school to help celebrate their 100th day of first grade today! Whoohoo!
Nice 'writing', too! I'm SURE it was only an ACCIDENT! Ha!
Too cute. I love all of these little insights into your kids world. LOVE Jacob's homework.. laughed out loud at that one! Now.. that leaves mommy & daddy... BRING IT ON!!!! :) :) :)
LOVE IT! Amarisa talks about the boys everyday. maybe you guys should skip Ohio and just move to Germany with us! ;) I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. What fun personalities they have.
Post a Comment