Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A post for Ellie

I've decided that I'm going to make a post for everyone in our little family. Next it will be Evan and then Jacob and if you're lucky I'll post for Benjamin and then myself. Aren't you excited!! this way you can get to know us a little bit better and whats going on in our individual lives. now here's some things about ellie you might not know.
  1. Ellie Beth is perfect.
  2. Ellie is 19 months old
  3. ellie weighs 17 lbs
  4. Ellie LOVES to eat. for example her breakfast consists of an eggo waffle, banana, milk. still hungry, so some cereal. she seriously eats more than the boys! I tell Ben, I'm not buying food to keep up with the boys appetites, I'm buying for Ellies humungous appetite!
  5. she loves her blanket and baby.
  6. loves playing with her big brothers.
  7. she loves shoes.
  8. she can say quite a few words. for example. mama, dada, more, book, bath,cheese, ball, push, shoes. baby, blablabla (blanket)pup pup.......
  9. ellie loves to be tickled. she'll lift up her shirt and tickle herself.
  10. the boys can get her laughing pretty hard.
  11. the boys are very protective of her too.
  12. she loves to help me fix dinner. she'll push a chair over to the counter, get up on it and try to help.
  13. she loves puppys

Her life is pretty easy right now. Her days just consist of eating, drinking, playing with her babies, pushing them in the stroller , taking a nap, being held by her mommy and then when daddy comes home, getting kisses and hugs from him. what more could she want?!