Jacob LOVes Loves LOVes! kindergarten. When I pick him up at school the first thing I ask him is, "how was school?" He gets all excited and tells me what he did on the playground!! so then I go on and ask, "what did you learn in class?" " oh nothing, but Wyatt and I played like Spiderman and chased the tigers!" so he's having fun playing on the playground, but atleast he's having fun. By the time 3 o'clock hits, he's crashed on the couch. He gets pretty warn out.
3 comments:
I can't believe he's old enough to be in school. What a cutie though. And recess is good we can't have all brains and no fun! :)
TOOOOOOOOOO Cute! Can you believe he is big enough for school? Did YOU cry on the first day? I'm dreading it already and I have a year to prepare... :)
Wow! What a handsome young man...yikes! I'm glad he's enjoying kindegarten.
Post a Comment