Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Just In case you were wondering....
I'm freaking out about Jacob going to Kindergarten next week.
I'm very excited for Ben to start up his LAST semester of school!
I LOVE ice cream......(most of you already know that, just thought you would want to hear it again)
I'm going to be 30 at the end of the month. Pretty excited about that! I love the shock I give people when I tell them that!
I love staying home and playing with my kids!
I love having a little girl!!
I am excited to move so I can get home with carpet!! so I can rub my toes and face in it!!
I'm sad that Ron and Harry Potter didn't hook up at the end.
I'm excited to see Borne Ultimatum! ben and I had our Borne party last friday! very fun!
Our air conditioning went out in the van! Hate the Van!
I'm also pretty excited for Jacob to go to kindergarten! he'll have fun!
I'm excited to spend some time with just Evan and Ellie!
lastly, I'm excited for Ben to graduate and finally have a degree!!! way to go hot stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What fun pictures! I can hardly believe how grown up Jacob and Evan are getting! Sorry to hear about the AC in the van! THAT SUCKS! Especially in KS.
Too dang cute! Ellie is growing up so fast. I love that they all play together so good.
I just got your post on my blog. Cleveland??? Due tell.
Post a Comment