.jpg)
Evan loves playing outside. He gets dirty and wet from the sprinklers and very hot and tired. He eats like 5 popsicles a day and has refused to take his naps!! But I'm loving that he's having soo much fun.
I had a panic the other day at Target. He has to sit in the cart while I get all of my stuff done and if he's good, then we can look at the toys and he can get out of the car. Well, I was ready to go and so I told him it was time to leave. Of course he doesn't come. So I do the trick the is suppose to work, but never does...." Okay, we're leaving, see you later!" sure enough it doesn't work. So I turn the car around and we start to head over there to get him. Well, he's not there. Tiny panic. I thought, "oh, he's just in the other isle." nope. We pass the other isle, and he's not there! So , the sweat starts coming, my heart starts pounding pretty hard and I start pushing the cart pretty hard. Jacob is having to run to keep up with me. By this point I've said 30 prayers and panic not knowing what to do. So I go and find a Target worker and through the tears I tell her, " I cant find my child" So she asks for a discription and gets on the intercom, "Target associates, we have a code yellow, a code yellow!" and I'm thinking, what the heck is a code yellow? So somebody on their walkies gets on and says, "I have him, where are you located?" music to my ears! and sure enough here they come, Evan holding a Transformers toy and smiling!!!! He said he was headed out the doors when the alarms went off!! I lost it then, hyperventalatiing and the target guy looks at me and asks, " are you okay? " like five times. It seriously freaked me out. So, hopefully that will never happen again!
No comments:
Post a Comment