Monday, July 2, 2007

Ellie's Golden Birthday!

Yesterday was a great day! Ellie turned 1!! and with that, she started walking!! we had a day full of fun! we did our normal saturday activities, which by the way I only have 28 more times I have to do laundry and the laundry place!! Sounds huge! Anyways after that we drove to Gardner to go the new Aquatic Center! Ellie stayed with Grandma and had some bonding time while the boys, Ben and I went to the water! We had a blast, they had a lazy river which we went on like 10 times and then we just played and had fun. Then when we went back to Grandmas she had the house decorated really cute with pink balloons and presents!! We ate hamburgers and hotdogs, opened presents and ate red velvet cupcakes and ice cream! Ellie got some great presents from her brothers, mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa Haer, Aunt Megs, Aunt Jobeth and Grandma and Grandpa Bristow!! It was a fun day for all of us!! Thanks Ellie for coming into all of our lives...sniff sniff.....I'm so happy to have a little girl!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love the crown picture! A true princess!